atiffyfit

A_TiffyFit's Booklikes

The Mystic Cookbook: The Secret Alchemy of Food

The Mystic Cookbook: The Secret Alchemy of Food - Denise Linn;Meadow Linn This is a beautiful book with many wonderful recipes and images. I found it absolutely fascinating as it explains about the different foods, their impact on you, both spiritually and physically. I received this book through netgalley, and while the images were beautiful, it was a bit awkward to read on Adobe Digital Editions. This is one of those books that necessitates having the actual, physical book in front of you. I liked the messages the books has about slowing down, eating with consciousness, exercising, treating your kitchen as a kind of shrine. It makes sense if you are committed to treating your body as a temple. You should put thought into what you are preparing and eating. This book probably isn't for everyone, but I would recommend it for any foodie. :)