atiffyfit

A_TiffyFit's Booklikes

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1)

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) - The beginning is a little slow, with overly wordy descriptions of wine. But this book really grasped my attention quickly. From the beginning you know that Diana is unconsciously using her magic. She cannot help it, it's part of who she is. Little bits leak out here and there. I'm disappointed that I picked up this book before the trilogy is finished being written. I can't stand waiting. I've read some of the other's reviews of this book, a few which have left me flabbergasted. Perhaps it's because I am not one of those people who can leave a book unfinished. I also think that reading only the first 50 pages or so is not enough to judge a book. To each their own, I suppose. Most of these little "reviews" are just for me anyway so that I can go back and say, oh yes! I enjoyed that one.