atiffyfit

A_TiffyFit's Booklikes

Taking Back Forever

Taking Back Forever - Karen Amanda Hooper So, a few days ago, you got to read me gushing about book one in this series, Grasping at Eternity. Are you ready for more gushing? Harmony is still looking for her soul mate, Gregory. She's ready to toss aside high school graduation and hunt him down. Maryah is still looking for the key to unlock her memories. She knows they're there, she just needs to find out how to access them. I want you to read this book. I want you to start with GRASPING AT ETERNITY. You must. If you don't, you can't really jump into this book and understand all the little nuances. And because I want you to read it, I need to say something about the end that is not an end. Another "NOT THE END" disclaimer, but this time as I finished reading, there is a note from the author. She didn't want to leave it as a cliffhanger but there is more to say. So she gives you a choice...do you read on or do you wait for the third book, FIGHTING FOR INFINITY? At the moment I'm writing this, I haven't read on yet. I didn't want to write a review colored by something and the author asks that we not spoil it for others. So I haven't read it yet. She says these chapters/cliffhanger will be the beginning of book three. SO YOU HAVE AN OPTION. Okay. *blows out a breath*I love the romanticism in this series and this book demonstrates it further. The kindrily and the family they also have that are not elements. The blossoming relationships between people. The depth of love they have for one another. Magic and changes to that magic. Just wonderful. I like watching Maryah develop and find more and more of herself and see her fitting into the mesh more and more easily. TAKING BACK FOREVER releases on May 31 (TWO DAYS. You can get it in TWO DAYS). I do not have a purchase link for it, but that goodreads button above will take you to goodreads and I'm sure the links will be there for release day. But what are you waiting for? Start with Grasping for Eternity. I mean it...you really need to read that one first. Normally, I'd tell you you can spring board into a series as most series rehash EVERYTHING in the first third of the book. This series does NOT. Another for my re-readable, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the release of FIGHTING FOR INFINITY.