atiffyfit

A_TiffyFit's Booklikes

The Core Balance Diet: 28 Days to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for Good - Marcelle Pick;Genevieve Morgan This isn't a simple little laundry list and POOF! you'll be thin. I liked how the author gets you involved by talking to you directly, with a check list at the beginning of assessing how you feel and what your goals are. I don't think this is anything NEW, in the dietary world. Eat right, eliminate white, processed foods (breads, pastas, marshmallows :P ), add color (leafy greens, bright fruits and veggies), and exercise. 5 small meals a day to keep your metabolism going, etc. This is another e-book I received from the publishers for an honest review. And it's another one that I would want in physical form so that I could take notes and reference it easily. I'm finding it harder to review books such as these where it is a very personal interaction. There isn't a story, other than the story of you and your new way of eating.